Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 26, 2011

10 Years

This post is coming a couple of weeks too late, but there's no time like the present.


10 years ago a hole ripped through me. My heart sank, my jaw dropped. Time stood still, food was tasteless, and colors grayed. My world, as I knew it, would not be the same.

10 years ago your soul left the Earth, and piece of me left too. I was forever changed.


---

10 years later here I am, still missing you. Hoping you'll visit me in my dreams. 10 years later I am still happy that my first tattoo is in memory of you, so I can carry you with me wherever I go. 10 years later my heart still aches, but I know you are where you have always wanted to be: with Grandpa John, Bubba and Cricket, and Grandma Ora.

Love you Grandma, always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment